INVESTMENT PROJECT INTRO
Guardian Real Capital Fund 1 (GRCF 1) is to invest in Property Tax Liens in the State of Texas. It will be held as the 1st lien position in the real estate portfolio.
In the State of Texas, a homeowner that owes property tax can borrow money from a private lender to bring the balance current and avoid foreclosure by the State. By law, the lender then assumes the priority lien position on the property and must be repaid first before the bank, HOA, or other liens.
DETAILS ABOUT PROJECT
- INVESTMENT TYPE Fund
- TOTAL PROJECT SIZE $5,000,000
- STARTING DATE June,2020
- PROPERTY TYPE: Property Tax : Lien
- INVESTMENT PROFILE: Fixed Return
- INVESTMENT CATEGORY: Fund
- TARGETED INVESTMENT PERIOD: 5 Years
- MINIMUM INVESTMENT: Contact us for more info