At Real Holdings we are hiring for the following positions:
- Setup, configuration, upgrade business database in the daily work.
- Backup, recover, implement and monitor database.
- Use high-speed recovery techniques for syncing data to ensure data consistent, timely and accurate
- Keep the database up running smoothly 24/7, minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast inquiry responses.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on business requirement.
- Deal with service requests, check backup effectiveness and record daily log.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training, define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in a computer discipline or information technology
- 2-4 years of database administration experience of SQL server
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Design and utilize data sources to compile and organize data related to the regional real estate market, product types, investments, economy, population, neighborhoods, pricing, and trends;
- Design and create data analysis models to evaluate real estate investment opportunities and projects in Excel, and analyze and suggest improvements to the data analysis process;
- Apply data models and analysis skills to evaluate real estate properties, projects and investment opportunities;
- Conduct case studies for assessment of potential investment leads and opportunities for the investor, including pro forma operating statements;
- Collect and analyze data on neighborhood real estate pricing and sales trends to evaluate investment or purchase of properties;
- Analyze property history data and perform property risk assessment, including asset management risk, physical asset risk, debt risk and other financial risks to assess the health of the investment;
- Write written reports detailing the analysis of the project, including market, property financial performance and other financial data, to support investment decisions or final recommendations to investors on commercial and residential investments;
- Create quarterly data analysis general reports to investors on property type selection, trends in cost construction or purchase, yield rates, and other current and historical data.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in information technology or closely related discipline
- Candidate must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Assimilate complex business investment data and resolve ambiguous information into clearly articulated conversion to a solution
- Ability to effectively communicate with a range of diverse clients across levels, functions and locations
- Ability to investigate a problem, determine root cause, and work with end users to solve their investment concerns
- Self-starter, able to execute with minimal supervision
- Has keen eye for visual presentation, turning data into consumable business intelligence
- Experience in management/business consulting (preferred, not required)