Duplex Acquisition Complete for Harvest Phase II Investment Portfolio

Exciting news for all investors! Real International proudly announces the successful purchase of 50 new-build duplexes from DR Horton. 60% of these new-builds will go to individual buyers, while the other 40% form a sub-property within the Harvest Phase II investment portfolio. Our CEO, Lynn, signed the transfer documents at DR Horton’s Title office, marking a significant milestone for our team.

Through dedicated negotiations, Real International secured 50 newly-built Duplex properties at a highly competitive institutional package price. These properties present a rare opportunity for investors to own prime real estate in Austin. Pictured is a bottle of De Venoge Louis XV the builder sent over to help us celebrate!

The Duplex properties are located in East Austin, a highly sought-after area only 8 minutes away from downtown Austin’s high-tech enterprises. This location is particularly favored by young white-collar workers, making it an excellent investment opportunity.

By acquiring these properties at a price lower than the market’s “reserve price,” Real International enables investors to buy low and potentially sell high, maximizing their returns. This strategy reflects our commitment to harvesting and bargain hunting for our investors.

We extend our heartfelt thanks to all investors for their unwavering support. The project’s funding status stands as follows:

  • Invested Deployment Funds: $3.3M
  • Investor subscription funds: $9.3M
  • Current total subscription funds: $12.6M

Investors still have the opportunity to secure investment seats, replacing Real International’s own funds. However, please note that the quota is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. To avoid any delays, we encourage you to arrange your investments ahead of time.

For any doubts or further clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact Real International’s Investment Director, Josh Hu, through the conference call reservation link: Calendly – Josh Hu

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and our selected deals every week! We will announce our upcoming webinars and investment projects in the newsletter.

You have Successfully Subscribed!